Terms and conditions
Overview of how we handle your information:
- We collect your information for the sole purpose of direct communication and efficient invoicing. This information will be used exclusively for these purposes, ensuring smooth interactions and transparency.
- We do not engage in the sale, sharing, or trading of any of your personal or business-related data. Our commitment to your privacy is unwavering, and we uphold this principle without exception.
- We ensure that your information remains within the European Union (EU). We do not transfer your data outside the EU, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and safeguarding your information.
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Comgent accessible at www.comgent.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Comgent and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Comgent may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Comgent a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Comgent reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all its inherent faults. Comgent makes no representations or warranties, of any kind, regarding this Website or the materials found on it. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as advisory.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances shall Comgent, its officers, directors, or employees be held liable for anything arising out of or connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract. Comgent, including its officers, directors, and employees, shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising from or related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Comgent from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Comgent is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Comgent has the right to assign, transfer, or subcontract its rights and obligations under these Terms without prior notification. However, you are not permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the full agreement between Comgent and you pertaining to your use of this Website, superseding all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of France or another country at Comgent’s sole discretion.